You were one of the happiest kids I have ever me. No matter what you were going through, you’ve always had the million dollar smile. And that laugh… it was contagious. Yeah, you got caught up in the wrong lifestyle, but it’s never changed your personality. You were getting ready to go into rehab. You were going to get better. This little bump in the road was your last. I hope you rest easy in your paradise kid. I know you’re keeping and eye out for hightstown up there. You’ll be missed 💔
will be spent at the beach.
- tomorrow with keri because we need to tan.
- saturday with april for bamboozle.
life can’t get any better. too bad i’ll be a lobster on sunday. lmfao
- friday is dedicated to the beach, and all of it’s glory.
- saturday is dedicated to bamboozle, and all the wondrous people that are going.
- sunday is dedicated to my wonderful great-grandmother and her birthday party that we are throwing in her honor.